Friday, June 5, 2009

Create S P A C E

my son, Lars was born 19 months ago. a new anita was born too. i was aware this would happen while i was pregnant and meditated a lot on accepting the changes.

it wasn't so easy.

for the last year and a half i've wrestled with the changes. not so much that i wasn't willing to change or that i wasn't grateful for Lars entering my/our world. it was more about that i wanted my TIME back. i wanted to be able to sit infront of the computer and surf and write for as long as i wanted! work whenever i wanted, take all the workshops i wanted. workout as long and whenever i wanted.

i wanted to be able to waste time like i did pre-Lars. my mind was rebelling. it was freaking me out that i felt like i didn't have enough time.

bla, bla, bla, so the mind says.

i put myself back on my meditation pillow and as i sat there i had an epiphany: it's all about CREATING S P A C E and MAKING TIME.

we have all the time we need, we just need to prioritize.

starting this blog has been on my mind for a long time, and it was annoying me that i couldn't get it going. when i had the epiphany i wrote down the things that needed to be the priorities in my life, and the blog is one of them. my intention is not to post every single day, but the blog will be a place where i can communicate what i need to share with my community.

it feels so good to have started! it actually takes less energy to get started. it was robbing me for energy thinking about it so much.

i'm so GRATEFUL to Lars and my meditation practice for being my Guru's (teachers). they teach me something about myself and my priorities every single day!

anything you've been thinking of starting? just thinking about it is robbing you for energy. GET GOING and it will give you energy. S P A C E is there to be created.

No comments: