Wednesday, August 12, 2009

natural born yogis

being a witness to my son's development and what i think of as his 'natural abilities,' i am convinced we are all natural born yogis. my son, lars is the best Guru i could ever wish for. he teaches me so much about being a yogi on a daily basis. he is free, happy, present and just pure LIFE FORCE. it's all within us!

[i had to post these pictures, pardon me, but it's my blog and i can post whatever i want to :-)]

balance: he started stacking these containers. it got pretty tall but he didn't stop. the taller it got, the more careful he was in how he positioned the next container. intuitively he knew it would fall. i think that is pretty amazing for a 21 month old, but i'm biased obviously

balance takes practice. let me see how it will work with glass! he is a libra after all.
open hips: just another natural position to be in on the floor watching TV.
ready to get into prasarita padottanasana
supta virasana: look at my spine, mom. can you do this?
kapotasana: you can see the joy in this backbending. no resistance! the heart is open :-)

No comments: